Wednesday, July 8, 2009
When you get hold of a wrong Job!!!!
I always thought its very important to have a right job if you really looking for work satisfaction. But is this really so important? What if you get something to do which you feels is not your cup of tea but still you land up investing 8-10 hours of your day on that task and what if this task is giving a good pacakage at the end of the month? Then also we will say that work satisfaction is more important. I may be wrong but when I see most of the people around me i find they are doing exactly what they dont want to do but still they are successful even in the time of recession they are getting good hikes and are considered as one of the key members of their organizations. But my question remain the same....is it so important to do what you want even when you are successful in your present nature of work??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment